<

January 21, 2005

Forgive Me Steeler Nation, I Still Doubt


Steelers vs. Patriots AFC Championship Game Sunday 6:00pm, Heinz Field
Posted by Hello
OK I admit it, I still don't believe the Steelers will win the Superbowl, I'm really sorry and I know I'll probably be hunted down and killed by a roving band of intoxicated Steeler fans wielding torches and pitchforks as soon as I post this, but I just can't see them winning this year. I guess I've just been hurt too many times, too many AFC Championship losses, not to mention Superbowl XXX (the Cowboys paid O'Donnell to throw that interception). Listen, no mater what happens on Sunday I will cheer on my Steelers. I'll be estatic if they reach the Superbowl and I'm not sure what will happen if they win. But regardless of the outcome I'll still make the trip to Latrobe to watch them practice under the hot July sun.
So what I'm trying to say is.....
HERE WE GO STEELERS ? (I HOPE, BUT I'M NOT QUITE SURE)

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i thought i was the only one with those thoughts,i dont think they will win today, let alone get to the superbowl, but if they do (hopefully) win today, they will probably win the superbowl

 
At 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude seriously-
pitchforks?! it's pittsburgh. we'll stone you with old pierogies and lob snow shovels at your head! but yeah. everyone feels the trepidation for sure. i have to say i think they're gonna win on sunday though... provided ben loses the glove. oh- and on a side note, at media play in monroeville, they have these cute magnetic ribbons for your car that say something like "please bring the hockey back!" and i saw it and thought of you.
(but you probably already have one, eh?)
happily hoping everything in the city is completely fucked up by snow,
-beth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home