<

September 15, 2008

Holy Cow! Look What I Found

So I was cleaning out the Archives in preparation for the Nittanyproudfoots upcoming 200th post extravaganza when I found this. It's a post I forgot to publish in September of 2005.
Ahhh Fall 2005 those were truly the best of times. M-Rob was the Quaterback, Velevetta played the Crowbar on Thursdays, and there was always a case of Lionshead and a Bell's Pizza waiting at the 1-3-4


Neighbors: They Live Right Next Door (and that's a little scary)
Here's a little question for you. Do you think it would be considered an illegal sub-let to allow someone to live in a tent under your deck? Because that's definitely what my neighbors are doing. Every day when I leave for school I see some guy stumble out of the tent and walk in the back door of the house. I hope they're at least giving the poor guy a break on rent since he doesn't have internet access (or a bathroom for that matter).

Oh by the way, if anyone's interested, I'm now accepting applications from parties interested in renting the rustic living quarters beneath my back patio.


Tent not included.


peace out yo




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home