<

February 01, 2005

Back to school
Back to school
To prove to Dad I'm not a fool

Got my lunch,

My boots tied tight

I hope I don't get in a fight
(from billy madison)


So I made my return to teaching today it was sort of uneventful. I did hear a scary story form one of my kids, apparently she got into an argument with some scary monster of a girl outside of school and had a razor pulled on her. The girl tried to cut her throat and just barely missed, hitting near the curve of her jawbone instead, the cut was deep enough and close enough to some major blood vessels that they life-flighted her to the hospital. She's recovered completely but now has a little scare on her jaw. Here's the real kicker of the story, the other girl cut her own arm after the fight and went to the police, and informed them that she was attacked. What kind of sick twisted person nearly kills someone then blames the incident on them?

On a lighter note, one of my kids fell asleep in class today so pulled his desk into the hall with him still asleep in it. You should have seen his face when the baseball team sprinted past while doing their pre-season conditioning .

That's it for now ,

Peace out Yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home