<

January 26, 2005

sometimes it's just easier to steal the ideas of others

I've got a crazy pile of home work to do tonight , but i wanted to post something so i stole this survey from beth's site.......

the totally lame but requisite high school survey


What year was it? junior year? 2001-2

What were your three favorite bands or musical artists?


Pearl Jam, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers


What was your favorite outfit?

wide-legged jeans my black psu hoodie and my addias supernovas


What was up with your hair?


Short and spiky with way too much gel


Who were your best friends?


MY Brude!... Bisquick (nine and a half toes) Ashcroft, Jason (onion) David, TK The Giant Killer, The Amazing Giuseppe, "The Living Legend" Timmi March, rachel, steff, kristina......


Where did you work?


The Cookie store


Who did you have a crush on?

which day?


Did you fight with your parents?


Only when they saw my English grade


Did you smoke cigarettes?


No, I was too broke and lazy to even consider smoking


Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack because you were too
nervous to find your locker?


NO, i kept my pillow, iced tea, cd player, and newspaper in my bag ( i usually just left the books in the bottom of my locker under a disgusting pile of dirty gym cloths)


Did you have a 'clique'?


We were self proclaimed losers ( I think, we may have been real losers in denial)


Did you have "The Max" like Zach Kelly and Slater?


Quois? I have no idea what that means. We used to hang out in my basement , especially during hockey season, hockey-pizza night happened at least once a week, and was accompanied by ultimate frisbee weather permitting ( and sometime inspite of the weather).


Admit it, were you popular?



Ok if you say so; I like to think I was well known and popular in my own circle


Who did you want to be just like?


Eddie Vedder or Kevin Smith (this hasn't changed)


What did you want to be when you grew up?


I wanted to go to Penn State, and teach when they made me leave


Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?


Exactly where i am, except i thought i would have gone skydiving by now.


So there you have it, my reflections of life at South Allegheny High School

peace out yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home