<

April 21, 2005

The Keypad Chatters at the Thirteenth Hour !


me in a few weeks!



DAMN YOU FINALS!!!!!!!

This isn't really a post, it's just an apology for not posting a week in advance. All the signs are so evident- the nervous twitch, the diminished eyesight from trying to read far too many text books, and last but certainly not least the world famous weasel headache. No that isn't what happens when you watch Encino-Man and Bio-Dome back to back. This peculiar ailment only shows its ugly face at times of extreme pressure. Why the weasel headache? well it's earned it's name because it feels like a small angry rodent with "sharp pointy teeth" has crawled into your cranium and started chewing on your optical nerve. If you haven't guessed by now finals are fast approaching and the work/anxiety are building to a fever pitch.

So baring divine intervention this will probably be the last that you hear from me for at least a week. If somehow I survive till May I'm taking a week vacation to catch up on my sleep and maybe if I'm lucky hit the trails for a few days. I need to lock my laptop in my closet and run off to see some of the world before I'm dammed to a summer of working in a gas station. So if I somehow live till May I'm going to have myself a little excitement just like my hero Uncle Matt from Fraggle Rock.

peace out yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home