<

August 14, 2005

Back From The Land of Willburt and Mary


We've got a lot of stuff to cover so straight to business...

  • The Mighty Pucks did win their championship against the dreaded yellow team. After loosing a close game one they came back and dominated games two and three. I'll spare you the details cuse Trev's supposed to write a review for The Mighty Puck. (lets go allstar I'd like to publish that before the next season starts!)
  • It's probably going to take a months worth of posts to cover my vacations so here are a few highlights. I'll try to expand on them in the future.
1) I'm learning to ride a unicycle ( no that's not a joke)

2) I bought a t-shirt with a picture of a washing machine on it.

3) For the first time in my life I won a game miniature golf

4) I witnessed a man with a handgun being arrested at the Golden Corral Buffet ( imagine Pondorossa with even more rednecks in it)


5) I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and astoundingly was not disappointed


6) I got a Baja, you know one of those big ugly Mexican blanket looking hoodies


7) While on vacation I dug a 6 1/2 ft deep hole right in the middle of the beach then watched people stare at it with confused looks on their faces


8) The University of Willburt and Mary is an imaginary school of higher education that we've decided should be located across the street from the illustrious William and Mary Univ. The subject just kept coming up all week.



there's a lot more but i think i'm gonna stop for now,


as for the other questions i left on my cliff-hanger pre-vacation post i let you know about my Penn State moving plans within the next few days, and I'm not sure if Saint Nick is dead I haven't had a chance to watch the news in the last week but that photo looked pretty reliable so we should probably assume the worst.



Peace Out Yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home