<

August 16, 2005

Yes That's a Monkey, and Yes That's a Real Sign


How's this for an unexpected birthday present.... Yes today was my birthday.

This site had 55 hits in the last 24 hours, since I know of about a dozen of you that read this normaly I have no way to explain this. So whoever you are please enjoy and feel free to leave a comment, I'm used to people calling me a complete moron.

Anyway in other far more interesting news...




  • International Village the single greatest festival in Western Pa started today, if you've never been, go, take my word for it. If your a regular I'll see you there wensday or thursday ( possibly both).
  • My quest to ride a unicycle is going very well, I'll have some cycling pics up some time next week.
  • i added a link to this great site I found, it's called June Bug Coffin. The guy's a Penguins / Penn State fan from North Carolina. He writes some decent stuff check it out
  • 10 days till my move to PSU
  • The vampire monkey sign had nothing to do with this post but hey it's my birthday and I can do what I want
peace out yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home