<

February 24, 2005

A Charmed Existence

An hour and a half ago I was working on a presentation on the history of McKeesport when my eye started twitching uncontrollably . I guess that's what happens when your day consists of three hour lectures on Gross National Product and endless hours of typing on topics ranging from the economics of stadium building to the emotional development of children in violent environments. Spring Break is in two weeks and my cold hearted professors have already assigned enough work to keep me locked up the entire week. I got a letter from Penn State yesterday, they decided that they needed to congradulate me for making Dean's list again, so they sent me an unmarked envelope containing a strip of cardboard with the Penn State logo and the signature of some random person who is apparently in charge of signing meaningless pieces of cardboard. I was hoping for a reduction in my tuition but I guess cardboard's nice too. I've decided that I'm not doing any work on at least two days of my Spring Break regardless of the consequences, so anyone who has been begging for a few hours of my time is welcome to them. I have no plans yet and I desperately need to go do SOMETHING that isn't school or work.
We'll I'm off to bed

Peace out Yo

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Backpacking would be nice.

 
At 2:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

beth and sarah want to have wings with matty. you know where to find us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home