<

September 11, 2005

Concerning Mountains and Sandwiches


So after three weeks in the Happy Valley I 've started to explore the world out side of classes and football and I think I've made a pretty great discovery. There's this little sandwich shop on a side street downtown that makes some of the most disturbing/ delicious creations you could ever imagine. They call them "fat sandwiches" and the best way to describe them is to say that if Pirmanti Bros. were exposed to radio active space waves that endowed them with super powers you would have these sandwiches. I had a sandwich called The Fat Bastard it contained.... Gyro Meat, Chicken Fingers,Mozzarella Sticks, French Fries Lettuce, Tomato, and Ranch Dressing. It was huge, it was bad for me, and it was so un-fricken-believably-delicious. The next time any of you make the trip up here bring your appetite with you cuse we're getten Fat sandwiches.

In other only slightly less important news I hiked to the top of Nittany Mountain this morning and now my legs feal all mushy. There was a great view of the campus so I took a few pics, I'll have them up just as soon as my digital camera recharges.

that's it for now

peace out yo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home