<

October 23, 2005

A Bright Spot


You might have noticed that I haven't posted anything about hockey for a few weeks. Well that's because my team was expected to be a Stanley Cup contender and in three weeks of competition they haven't won a game. I'm sure everyone back in the burgh is having a tough time with this but hey at least you don't live in a city were half the population are flyer's fans. It's been a miserable month to be a Pen's fan in The Happy Valley but have no fear there is a bright spot.

Good News Every Body! The Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins our AHL team is undefeated on the season, a perfect 7-0 and in first place in the League. The Baby Pens have out scored their opponents 34-12 and have three players ranked in the top 10 scorers in the league. I know it's not the NHL but I'll take what I can get. Check out the Baby Pens at
www.wbspenguins.com I hope that brightens up everybody's day a little bit and I'm sure Sidney and Company will get their act together real soon.

peace out yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home