<

February 21, 2006

Finally SuperBowl Weekend Pics

Ok it's been a crazy couple of weeks and now that I have some time most of the stuff I was gonna write about is a little out dated. So for now I'm going to post a few pictures (also a little outdated) A full post to come in the very near future, I swear


SuperBowl at the 1-3-4


A Grelsey PowerNap


A Random Thursty Thursday


Lenny's spitting out his 40oz cause the drunk girl suddenly became VERY friendly


A Drunk in a Broken Chair


Some pre-party Beer Pong, Team F'n Lenny is ready to roll


Jeff dose a keg stand in his slippers


Lenny's halftime masterpiece


me caring jeff around the house after steelers win the superbowl


A Very Happy Speedy




jimmie after 21 beer bongs (bad idea)


zambelie, kels, brenna, jeff, and me


me, jeff, brian, and tom going to the the steeler riot



jeff testing the patientce of the cops by running through the street in his steeler helmut


Lenny "the terrible banana"


jeff being; well jeff


Banana and Grelsey


me (in the pens hat) celebrating with 3,000 new friends

jeff on speedy's shoulders

so that's all I've got for tonight a post to follow tomorrow night.
But for now...
peace out yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home