<

January 24, 2007

Beating a Dead Horse



I hope your all happy. Apparently you people actually read my atrocious writing so the Nittanyproudfoot is back by popular (all be it questionable) demand. Don't get me wrong I don't I don't mind writing, in fact I get a kick out of seeing my mindless babel on the "computer internet". I'm just surprised that any human being with the vast reaches of the world wide web at their fingertips would chose to waist their time here. After all I'm sure there's a new clip of a monkey in a tuxedo up on youtube and I just can't compete with that. But hey if you guys actually find me more entertaining than a chimp in a top hat I guess we can give this another go. So what I'm trying to say is you can start checking the site regularly again without the fear of cursing my name because the same post appears that you've seen on you last 97 visits. So check back soon, I've got new stuff to say and if you’re lucky I'll tell you the story of the pineapple-lantern.



Right-o I'm off to find the video of that monkey in a tuxedo




peace out yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home