<

April 08, 2007

New Serge Book!

A few things....


First off if there is anything more fun than a bizzyween trip to madmex i don't want to know about it. It's almost enough to make me wish I didn't live in a place called "The Happy Valley" Speaking of my current place of residence, I expect you guys to come through on that promise of a visit in the very near future no matter how much tequila was ingested last night.

Also I got my copy of the "new" Tim Dorsey book; The Big Bamboo. I'm pretty sure the release of his latest book in paperback is one of the highlights of my spring every year. With every book I read I want to be Serge a little more, maybe with a little less murder, but only a little less. I also finally got around to picking up a copy of Anansi Boy, it was one of those books that I always mean to buy when I go to a book store but I always forget about, I really need to make a list of the stuff I want to read, either that or join the 21st century and get them online. I don't know I just really love running around a book store. I always leave with five things that I had no idea I wanted when I walked in the door.

Oh and the fact that I forgot about Anansi Boy probably means I forgot to read other stuff too. So if you can think of anything else that I should have read but probably was too scatterbrained to remember please let me know. Then feel free to beat me over the head with the nearest blunt object for getting so far behind on my reading.

peace out yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home