<

November 19, 2008

kicken it up to 88


Heading up to State...chalk this one up as a phoned in post

I'm going to go ahead and call it now, Paterno will be back for his 46th year as head coach unless he's forced out by that joke who has an office in Old Main.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I'm still running my one man campaign to have the Land Grant Trophy (awarded to the winner of the annual PSU-MSU Game) renamed "The Ugliest Trophy in Sports"




Admit it people calling it "The Game for the Ugliest Trophy in Sports" is the only way this is ever going to turn into a legit rivalry game












interesting facts.....
145 years ago today Lincoln gave the Gettysburg Address
43 years ago today Pop Tarts were invented
25 years ago today Penn State played Pitt
25 years ago today my parents had to push their wedding back by a few minutes so half their guests could listen to the end of PSU-Pitt game in the back of the Church.

That's all I got

I told you I was phoning this one in

Peace Out Yo and Lets Go State

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home