<

March 02, 2005

A Farewell to My Lovable Rustbucket

I sold my car yesterday and for as pathetic as my 1993 Toyota corolla was I can't help but miss it a little. Last week my parents van broke down again and they decided that it was time to put it out to pasture. So they bought a new van with all kinds of nifty gadgets and told me that I was welcome to take over ownership of the van if I paid for the repairs. So I forked out the loot to fix the van and now I have a not-so-new set of wheels of my own ( hey at least the van has a speedometer). Anyway I sold my quickly deteoriating car for $250 dollars and moved all my car stuff into the van. For those of you that have never had the privilege of riding in my car here's a list of my car stuff....
1. Frisbee- actually two Frisbees (you never know when one might break down)

2. A Penn State blanket - hey you never know when the opportunity for a nap will arise

3. Chocolate covered granola bar- Helth food dipped in chocolate I love it !

4. A monster named Shenanigans - Shenanigans is my car mascot he has orange fur and green horns

5. Five different pairs of semi-broken sunglasses including my "Bono shades" with brown lenses

6. Mini Penn State windsock for rearview mirror- when you turn the heat on it moves in the wind!

7. A mini-golf pencil I stole 4 years ago

8. And finally a Kerry von Erick "The Texas Tornado" wrestling action figure that sits in my. ash tray.

that's it for now

Peace out Yo

Ps.

beth, i'm all about a trip to get wings next week let me know when you wanna go, i'm open all week.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh shenanigans... friend of jimmy.

tuesday, wednesday, or thursday (pick one) of next week is great for us. pick one and give us a call @ the store. or you could always just stop by. you know how we love to see the Matty. ;)

-b

 
At 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

excluding sleep and school i havent taken off that camelbak yet

 
At 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you
When you can either send me the confirmation pics on HELLO or post them or somehting cause my mum didnt get them on a disk thanks


---Karol Wojtyla

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home