<

May 19, 2005

The 3:30 am Movie Review

It's 3:23 in the morning and I just got back from the first showing of Star War: Revenge of the Sith in Pittsburgh. Now I know I've told afew of you that I wouldn't go to the midnight release and to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the movies but a friend convined me to go and everyone knows I'm a sucker for a movie that ends at 2:15 am. So I got my ticket a month ago, showed up an hour and a half early, and sat behind a kid in a Chewbacca costume. I guess what I'm trying to say is I was "seduced by the dork-side".

While I was killing time before the show I picked up the program they were giving out and attempted do the official star wars crossword puzzle/search for a witty title to this post. Well I came to the realization that I am a star wars idiot and I have no business trying to review this movie ( translation: I only got 1 answer -three across- Owen, to Luke= Uncle) So I decided my time would be better suited flirting with the cute girl two rows in front of me .

So I'm not going to spend any more time rambling about this movie. I'm sure you've all decide to see it (or not) already and what I say here won't change that.

All I have to say about star wars episode three is...

This movie is exactly what it needed to be. And it's going to make a lot of obsessed fans very happy


peace out yo, and may the force be with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home