<

March 14, 2005

Dirty, Theiving Gypsies!




alright i hope you guys like these list posts cuse i've got a lot of stuff to say tonight...

1) i love this picture, part of my family was originally from Hungry(gypsy groundzero). i can imagine my great-great-great grandmother chasing gypsies off the front lawn yelling "dirty thieving gypsy or possibly being chased out of someone else's front yard as they yell dirty thieving gypsy". i'm totally cool with either possability

2) a little update on my quest for a good nights sleep last week,
Thursday- the greater pittsburgh blood bank called at 8:00 to ask me to make a "deposit" my response to this was "leave me the hell alone ya god damned vampire" i hung up and immediately realized that i sound a lot like my grandfather when i'm tired and in a bad mood . ha god dammed vampire Sonny would be so proud.
Friday- ok my last chance to sleep in during spring break. and well a barking dog and some noisy neighbor destroyed my dreams of peaceful slumber.

who needs sleep anyway, i'll catch up on my sleep the first year i'm dead.

3) while i was cleaning my house last week i turned on the matrix trilogy for some background noise. one of the features of the matrix box set is a commentary by two people they called "philosophers", now i'm not quite sure how you gain the title of philosopher but judging by the commentaries of these two it can't be that hard. so i think at someday i'll just start referring to myself as a philosopher and see if anyone calls my bluff. hey if those two can get away with it why can't i?
one more thing on this topic. what ever you do don't watch this commentary you'll never get those wasted hours of your life back believe me.

4) it's a bad idea to watch the food network when your hungry and trying to go on a diet DAMN YOU IRON CHIEF! WHY DO YOU TEMPT ME?

5) i have more stuff to talk about but it's getting late and i have a class at nine. so i'll say goodbye for now with the promise of more to come.

tune in tomorrow,

same bat- time

same bat-channel

peace out yo


1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Matt, my "family" wants to tkae you out to dinner for confirmation, my mum said something about possibly sometime sunday, if not then try to pick a day.

-- Layne Staley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home