<

March 09, 2005

"Now I lay me down to sleep, a bag of peanuts at my feet. If I should die before I wake, give them to my brother Jake."

spring break is making me tired
i've been trying desperately to sleep late for the last few days and it seems like the entire world is out to wake me before 9:oo. on monday i was dragged from my bed at about 8:00 because my brother kinda forgot to go to school and needed someone to sign him in. on tuesday morning at about 7:00 my brother woke me so i could assist him in his quest for hair gel. on wednesday the phone rang at 8:00, someone that sounded an awful lot like my ninth grade gym teacher asked to speak to my dad about some kind of school stuff ( i don't know what she said, i was busy dealing with some morning eye stuff). i politely asked her why a teacher would be home at 8:00 on a weekday then began repeatedly smashing the phone receiver into my desk, hoping to break her nose via telephone line. i swear to god if someone wakes me tomorrow i can't take responsibility for my actions. you've been warned !

I found a great site that had a whole bunch of old tv quotes including some from m*a*s*h. here's a few of my favorites......

Hawkeye: This is it, Radar, we're approaching nirvana.
Radar: Is that near Chicago?

Radar: My father didn't have me til he was sixty-three. First time we played peek-a-boo he had a stroke.

Frank, finding Radar's teddy bear: Don't tell me he sleeps with you!
Radar: I'm hoping to do better, sir.

Radar writing home: As usual, I am writing real slow, because I know you can't read fast.

Nurse: Does anyone know where the vascular clamps are?
B.J.: Yeah, they're in a box of things you can't swallow.

Hawkeye: This coffee is made of gravy that didn't make it

Hawkeye: I loved a girl in San Francisco once. No, twice.

Radar: You're not sober, sir.
Hawkeye: I would really resent that if I wasn't drunk.

Hawkeye: Bite your tongue, Margaret. Or better yet let me do it.

Hawkeye: As a doctor, I can assure you we'll all be a lot warmer if we press our bodies together. So let's all line up here: girl, boy, girl... and the rest of you are on your own.

Hawkeye: I can't say that I've loved you all. But I've loved as many of you as I could!!


ok i'm gonna try to go to sleep again now, i have a bad feeling someone already plotting to wake me in the small hours of the morning. i hope they're ready to accept the consequences


peace out yo










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home