<

May 25, 2005

Revenge of the List-Post



A few tidbits for ya

1. I've been working crazy hours for the last few weeks and it hasn't left time for much else so I'm sorry I've sort of disappeared. I posted my Uncle Traveling Matt Outdoor Ticker hoping I would have at least some time to hit the trail before I left for school but it seems pretty pointless since I've only managed to get in five miles in the last month and a half. I would complain about my crapy summer work schedule but the hefty paycheck I'm now pulling in may be needed in the very near future.

2. And that brings me to my second news bite. My van may be on it's last legs. Just two months after I took ownership it needed three tries to pass inspection and after a few hundred dollars of repairs it still drives like there's an irate ferret chowing down on every major wire and tube under the hood. So it looks like I might need to find a new vehicle preferably one that has both a working speedometer and a gas gauge.

3. good news, i got carpet in my room. It's Amazing. I woke up this morning and when I stepped out of bed my feet were met by warm carpet rather then the icy tile that's been my morning companion since I move to the basement five years ago.

4. As you can see from the photo I'm starting to get excited about the new Batman movie. Now if I could just find that costume I'd be good to go.

peace out yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home