<

September 25, 2008

The Padre's Take

Before the start of the football weekend we turn our Pass Rushing Pontiff Father Dego Flat to answer all of our Sporting Questions.

Dear Padre,

My football team is bad. Really bad. Like, loose of Notre Dame bad. I've only been on the job for three games and I've already managed to loose any credibility I had from coaching at my former University. At this point I only have one chance to save face. I need to beat Ohio State next month. The Buckeye's haven't looked so hot this year. How good do you think the Bucks are? Do I have a shot this year?




Hey Father,

Boy am I having a tough week. My dog ran away, I accidentally drank the sour milk in the fridge, my team lost to the 49ers, I find out that Scrubs is canceled, and now I'm looking for a new job after my boss canned me Tuesday night. Anyway Father I guess my question is. Do you know anyone that's hiring?

Matt M
Detroit Michigan


Thanks Father, Hey I got a little favor to ask before we let you go. Do you think you could throw a little blessing out towards the Happy Valley in preparation for the weekend?


You the Man Padre
Alright we are on a 7 day break. The Nittanyproudfoot will be back next week. And guess what kids ? It's almost hockey season!

Right Happy Valley here I come.

Peace Out Yo

Lets Go State!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home