<

October 06, 2008

Variety is the Spice of Life

The internet is great. Really great. Superduper great. Like keg of Guinness and a sack of cheeseburgers while watching your team win the National Championship great. But admit it every morning you wake up click through a list bookmarks and then you go about your day.

All the information in the world and how are we using it? Too look up the history of Aquaman.
I'm surprised Al Gore still lets us use this miracle tool.
The internet has become stale. When you want to know something you go to the same places, ESPN, IMDB, Wikipedia, you read a handful of blogs, a handful of comics, then kill sometime on Youtube. That's it.

A while back I thought about starting a book club but lets face facts. None of you read, it may have been my worst idea ever. I am however fairly certain that you frequent websites (either that or I'm working on a healthy case of carpel tunnel for no reason whatsoever) So here is what I propose. I'll show you mine if you show me your.........links (you filthy pre-vert). Lets all take a long look at our bookmarks and share the wealth. You know there's a site you look at every day that you'd love to share with the rest of the class. Ladies and gentlemen lets make the internet fun again.

Leave a post, send an email, or IM your link. Heck if you really want to write a review and I'll post it on the site.

first review sometime this week

peace out yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home